Sean Paul Boasty

sean paul boasty

[chorus: wiley & sean paul] boasty, boasty godfather, man a og man a half humble, man a boasty fling a ragga riddim like it's 03 boasty, house on the coast g my money's so long it doesn't know me. Boasty by wiley (featuring stefflon don & sean paul & idris elba) song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. The official video for boasty by wiley, stefflon don & sean paul (feat. idris elba). stream boasty, download and share..

Video: Wiley & Stefflon Don & Sean Paul feat. Idris Elba ...

Video: wiley & stefflon don & sean paul feat. idris elba

Gucci Men's Coat Worn by Idris Elba in "Boasty" by Wiley ...

Gucci men's coat worn by idris elba in "boasty" by wiley

sean paul boasty [wiley & sean paul] boasty, boasty godfather, man a og man a half humble, man a boasty fling a ragga riddim like it's 03 boasty, house on the coast g my money’s so long it doesn’t know me it's looking at my kids like i'm boasty bidi bang bang bang, ayy [stefflon don] a-yo idris, tell them other gyal na take the piss. [wiley & sean paul:] boasty, boasty godfather, man a og man a half humble, man a boasty fling a ragga riddim like it's 03 boasty, house on the coast g my money's so long it doesn't know me it's looking at my kids like i'm boasty bidi bang bang bang, ayy [stefflon don:] a-yo idris, tell them other gyal na take the piss.

Komentar